Mala 108 Bead Necklace - Serenity
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our jewelry range are all presented in a cotton draw string bag, which is then displayed in a beautiful pinewood carved box.
Inside the box is also a small information booklet, which allows the recipient to see what stones they have received, and the meaning behind their beaded necklace.
Blue Tiger Eye
- MYGA MALA: The Myga Mala necklaces can be used for a variety of meditation and healing practices to provide balance and positive energy. Our Malas feature natural stones, each offering unique properties and benefits to the wearer.
- MALA BENEFITS: Using Malas for meditating helps calm the mind, regulate blood pressure, deepens the breath and gradually re-directs the focus of the mind away from daily worries and disturbances and towards positive and spiritual thought patterns.
- COMFORTABLE & VERSATILE: The Myga Mala is comfortable for all day wear, and consists of 108 beads with a hand tied knot between each one. It can be used as a necklace, or bracelet. In yogic tradition, the Mala is used during Japamala to focus the mind during meditation or mantras.
- PERFECT FOR GIFTING: Our Malas come in a lovely pinewood carved keepsake box, and eco-friendly draw string pouch. Inside the box is a small booklet, for the recipient to see which stones they have received, and the meaning behind their Mala.
- MYGA ECO-FRIENDLY RANGE: Myga is on a mission to inspire others to take a holistic approach towards wellbeing. We offer an extensive range of eco-friendly products from home accessories to health, wellbeing and fitness products including a large range of yoga products.